Most Trusted Domestic Violence Lawyer In Los Angeles
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders


While abuse exists in all forms, the most common type of abuse found these days normally exists in our own homes. Domestic violence is an alarmingly growing form of abuse prevalent in the world today. Domestic violence is known as a pattern of behavior in any intimate relationship which involves the imbalance of powers. This form of abuse can lead to life-threatening consequences for the abused. Hence, it must be stopped. The first thing to do when you or someone you know is being abused by a family member is to connect to the right authorities. Obtaining a domestic violence restraining order is another way you can seek protection from your abuser. Filing a restraining order requires the assistance of a Los Angeles domestic violence lawyer who can make sure your application is free from any illegalities.

Experienced Domestic Violence Attorneys Fighting For The Abused

If you are in a relationship where you are being subjected to abuse, it is important to seek protection and legal help. At The Reape-Rickett Law Firm, our domestic violence lawyers in Los Angeles can help you navigate through the intricacies involved in obtaining a restraining order for domestic violence. A court-approved restraining order will not just restrain your abuser but also make them:

  • Pay child support
  • Pay spousal support
  • Maintain zero contact with the person mentioned in the order
  • Not interfere in the individually owned property of the opposite party

Victims Of Domestic Abuse

A domestic violence restraining order is obtained against a family member or an intimate partner. Our domestic violence restraining order attorneys can help seek an order for the following people:

  • Husband/wife
  • Ex-husband/wife
  • Co-parent
  • Someone you are dating
  • Close relatives, such as; siblings, parents, grandparents, child, the parent-in-law, etc.

Get A Restraining Order Now!

Is your safety under the threat of an abuser? You might need a restraining order from the court. Filing for a restraining order can seem complicated. Our domestic violence lawyers take all necessary steps to protect your well-being. So reach out to your prospective domestic violence attorney in Los Angeles at (888) 851-1611 or email the firm.


Domestic violence Attorney

When Can I Get A Domestic Violence Restraining Order?

The Domestic Violence Prevention Act (DVPA) was established in order to prevent acts of domestic violence and sexual ...
Domestic violence Attorney

When Boundaries Are Crossed. What To Do To Depart An Abusive Relationship

The most dangerous time in an abusive relationship is likely to be when the victim leaves or tries ...
What to do if you've experienced domestic violence

What To Do If You’ve Experienced Domestic Violence

Domestic violence comes in many forms and can affect anyone, regardless of income, age, or gender.   Some ...
View All Articles

Santa Clarita Office


25152 Springfield Court, Suite 100 Valencia, CA 91355


(661) 288-1000

Calabasas Office


5010 N Parkway Calabasas, Suite 100, Calabasas, CA 91302


(818) 888-1144

Westlake Village Office


2625 Townsgate Road, Ste 330 Westlake Village, CA 91361


(818) 888-1144

How We Can Help You?

Our team of dedicated professionals is ready to help you start a new.

    RRL Up Icon
    Skip to content